Home

Welcome! Log in or Join us

Forums The Open Grid Dashboard Widgets - Where's the data??

Subscribe to Dashboard Widgets - Where's the data?? 8 posts, 4 voices

Reply to topic

Lights_2_medium
Aug 9, 2012 11:53pm
156 posts
How do you configure these widgets to display all the fancy captured energy values?? I have selected one widget and added the appropriate streams I want to monitor. From there I saved the widget, one would expect that data would start to populate and a person could pick the dashboard and see the relevant collected data via the widget(s)?? What am I missing here?? Teken . . .

Samotage_300_medium
Aug 10, 2012 4:02am
555 posts

Hey Teken,

You haven't missed anything ;)  Dashbaords are in fact a premium feature!

Thanks,
Sam. 

Lights_2_medium
Aug 10, 2012 1:54pm
156 posts
Hello Sam, Would it be possible to make the headings for each stream / channel to accept 2 lines of text? Right now the titles appear all squished together and look very odd. Teken

Samotage_300_medium
Aug 10, 2012 10:10pm
555 posts

Hey Teken,

No, it's not possible - real estate issues.

The protip is to keep the names short and concise. Use the description for more info.  In future we may use tags for auto groupings.

Sam, @samotage

Lights_2_medium
Aug 11, 2012 10:01pm
156 posts
Sam, No worries, I will edit the titles to reflect the load. Teken . . .

Icon_missing_medium
Aug 19, 2012 1:26am
2 posts

i have configured my GEM to the SEG U/I. I can see and monitor the individual loads, but can't seem the save the dashboards. The above post says the dashboards are a "premium feature". Ok - how do i access this premium feature for my account?

thanks.

brad

Samotage_300_medium
Aug 20, 2012 9:37am
555 posts

Hey Brad,

Have a check now.

Sam, @samotage

Icon_missing_medium
Oct 4, 2012 12:30pm
4 posts

So - I've searched around, and I'm still not exactly clear - What exactly are "premium features" (just the dashboard widgets?) - And it sounds like they are currently free, but we'll be a paid for option in the "soonish" future - I got that right?   - What is the "expected" costs for this feature, and do I just "raise my hand" to get this option added to my account - I've got my Brultech GEM added to my SEG account, and data collection seems to be going well, I was just working my way up to visualizations and calculated streams, and got a little confused about the dashboard options/features/costs..

Any insight's that you can share Sam on how this works now, and what you see happend going forward would be appreciated - Sorry if I missed this in the forums, but I did search around a bit...

Thanks - GFA

Forums The Open Grid Dashboard Widgets - Where's the data??

copyright © 2008 Smart Energy Groups pty ltd