Home

Welcome! Log in or Join us

Forums The Open Grid What does the *I AM* active, green, calculated do?

Subscribe to What does the *I AM* active, green, calculated do? 4 posts, 2 voices

Reply to topic

Lights_2_medium
Aug 16, 2012 3:52pm
156 posts
Pretty much what the title states. What does selecting these box's do? Teken . . .

Lights_2_medium
Aug 18, 2012 10:55pm
156 posts
Nobody knows what selecting these box's do?? I selected them and it didn't provide any more information in any of the charts or how to rank them as being green? Also, which of the widgets allows you to see daily, weekly, and monthly costs in dollars and cents? Teken . . .

Samotage_300_medium
Aug 20, 2012 9:40am
555 posts

Hey Teken,

If the stream is not active it won't collect data even if it's sent via the API

if the stream is green, i.e. for green energy then it will be treated differently for charting and reporting.

If the stream is calculated it will not work like a normal stream.  Go to tools -> calculations.  Here it's possible to define the calculations for this stream using other streams.  This will allow the creation o new data such as virtual subtractive data feeds etc.

Sam, @samotage

Samotage_300_medium
Aug 20, 2012 9:43am
555 posts

There aren't any widgets yet for monthly costs - SEG isn't a billing engine yet.  However have a look at the reports gadgets wich run daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual ns lifetime summaries.

Sam, @samotage

Forums The Open Grid What does the *I AM* active, green, calculated do?

copyright © 2008 Smart Energy Groups pty ltd