Home

Welcome! Log in or Join us

Forums The Open Grid Min Max Average widget.... and other dataz..

Subscribe to Min Max Average widget.... and other dataz.. 3 posts, 2 voices , Tagged: widgets temp min max average

Reply to topic

Dargs_medium
Jan 4, 2013 10:45am
46 posts

Hey Sam.. I was just about to request a min/max widget when I saw you'd already done it! Nice one!

Q- is the Open & Close value supposed to be the first and last value for that day? At the moment mine is showing Open 31.58, High 35.3, Low 25.2, Close 33.5 .. which mostly makes sense.. except for the 'Open' value... is it not at midnight.. or is it a 9-5 time range?

+ What makes the candle go green on the quarter/monthly views?

+ While im here, where are  you getting the Oz Energy Market dataz from and also your 'City temperature' are they from external sources, and how do you get them into SEG?

stay cool!

dargs

Dargs_medium
Jan 4, 2013 10:50am
46 posts

min max

Samotage_300_medium
Jan 8, 2013 4:32am
555 posts

Hey Simon,

This is a hacked candlestick ;)  I haven't worked out how to re-label the open and close yet, though this may happen in due course.  The size of the candle is one standard deviation centered on the average for the day, the Min and Max are the ends of the wick.

The Australian data comes from the AEMO market data - which I made code to pull and process their data files, whilst the City temperature comes from a SEGmeter at Donkeywheel House.

Sam, @samotage

Forums The Open Grid Min Max Average widget.... and other dataz..

copyright © 2008 Smart Energy Groups pty ltd