Welcome! Log in or Join us

Forums The Open Grid My Review Of SEG, ISY-994iZ, Brultech GEM

Subscribe to My Review Of SEG, ISY-994iZ, Brultech GEM 2 posts, 1 voice

Reply to topic

Lights_2_medium
Mar 22, 2013 11:09pm
156 posts

Hello All,

I wanted to reference a thread I created in hopes to bring awarness of the SEG, ISY-994iZ IR Pro, and Brultechs GEM (Greey Eye Monitor). The over all goal and intent is to provide a single thread that shows the process and the tools required to glue all three systems together. I have tried to add in as many screen captures along with notes that I hope will assist the future customers of SEG, ISY, GEM.

There have been many updates and additions in the original thread, as many elements have since changed when I created the thread. If there are elements that you find are not accurate, or require editing please do let me know.

I wanted to let others know what a great site and resource the SEG has been to me, and those I know that use it now. Smile 

The endless development and attention from Sam, to the SEG has always been first rate. The Garage Journal is one of the largest DIY sites in the world and the traffic is huge. What better way to bring more exposure to all three great companies.

The direct link is here: http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.p...

Regards

Teken . . .

Lights_2_medium
May 6, 2013 12:09pm
156 posts

Hello All,

I have added new information as it pertains to the new Dash Box from Brultech. I hope this offers another option for those who need a on site data collection server. My ultimate goal is to have both device / services working together. As I really do like the graphs, charts, and tracking ability of the SEG site. Please let me know if there are any omissions or clarifications that need to be made in the thread.

Teken . . .

Forums The Open Grid My Review Of SEG, ISY-994iZ, Brultech GEM

copyright © 2008 Smart Energy Groups pty ltd