Home

Welcome! Log in or Join us

Forums The Open Grid trying to get Usage Stats to recognize uploaded data

Subscribe to trying to get Usage Stats to recognize uploaded data 5 posts, 3 voices , Tagged: manual upload usage Statistics Gadget

Reply to topic

Img_7693_medium
Feb 15, 2014 5:19pm
16 posts

I’d like a Usage Statistics gadget to report lifetime kWh from my PV system, but my PV system was not connected to SEG for the first couple of months of its life (04Oct2013 to 16Dec2013).  So I uploaded daily kWh totals for the pre-SEG times using Exchange. But the Usage Statistics gadget still only reports total kWh from since my system was online and reporting data every minute to SEG (16Dec onwards).

I did a little trouble shooting - I download the stream data and the “Raw” data looks complete – it includes the daily values I manually uploaded and the 1-minute values automatically sent to SEG.  But “Aggregate” and “Days” downloads do not include the manually uploaded data values.  Have the robots not processed the uploaded data for some reason?  Or, is there some trick I'm missing?

Tony1_medium
Feb 18, 2014 4:40pm
169 posts

Did you try the re-calculate feature that can be found when you go into the stream that you added the data too? It can be found at the bottom left on the edit screen.

Tony

Img_7693_medium
Feb 19, 2014 2:23am
16 posts

Aaah - that's a handy button!  Thanks for pointing it out.

Tony1_medium
Feb 19, 2014 3:23am
169 posts

No, thank Sam for putting it there!

Samotage_300_medium
Feb 20, 2014 2:29am
555 posts

Nice to hear some win on that little feature :D

The upload also probably needs to do some recalcualtion as part of it's processing...  As a work around for now the re-calc is the go.

Sam, @samotage

Forums The Open Grid trying to get Usage Stats to recognize uploaded data

copyright © 2008 Smart Energy Groups pty ltd