Home

Welcome! Log in or Join us

Forums Brultech calculated stream not calculatin...

Subscribe to calculated stream not calculatin... 3 posts, 2 voices

Reply to topic

Icon_missing_medium
Apr 15, 2014 9:00pm
42 posts

I have two "right now" gadgets on one dashboard... one showing a calculed stream which i hoped to be a total of 6 streams i have on the second floor.... one of the streams being the dryer....  the second gadget on the dashboard is another "right now" gadget wth just the dryer...   the dryer is running showing 5000watts...  but the other gadget which has the dryer in it.. is only showing 485 watts??  any ideas????  

thank

jp

Tony1_medium
Apr 16, 2014 12:51am
169 posts

"Right now" is just that, real time; calculated streams are not "real time". I'm assuming when you say calculated you actually made a calculated stream in the "tools" tab. The calculation is done at certain time intervals. I believe that the calculated "right now" gadget at some later time will show the 5000 watts. Maybe the "real time" gadget would show you what you are looking for. This gadget allows you to select multiple streams. As you probably know that the dry will cycle the heating element on and off which will account for the 485 watts that you saw in the one gadget and the 5000 watts in the other, this is the delay in the calculated stream. 

Tony

Icon_missing_medium
Apr 16, 2014 10:37am
42 posts

ya the real time gadget might do the trick....  but i deleted and reinstalled my " real time" gadget  .. and all is good... both gadgets are refreshing correctly...  

thanks for your help

jp

Forums Brultech calculated stream not calculatin...

copyright © 2008 Smart Energy Groups pty ltd