Home

Welcome! Log in or Join us

Forums Getting Started Smart Phone Application

Subscribe to Smart Phone Application 3 posts, 3 voices , Tagged: smartphone Gadget mobility

Reply to topic

Icon_missing_medium
Mar 3, 2015 7:54pm
1 post

Hi all, 

I'm new to the SEG. I just completed an installation of GEM and uploading the data to SEG. Brilliant!

Question: Is there a smartphone app that allow to see your SEG dashboard and other views.

While defining my dashboard, I noticed that some of the gadgets mentionned that there are great on Iphone/Android, how does one get the gadget on his android phone?

Thanks a million 

House2_medium
Mar 3, 2015 11:09pm
18 posts

No app is needed. Just bring up the website in a browser on your phone or tablet. If you want to eliminate the menus at the top for the smaller screen, edit your dashboard and click on the token that appears under dashboard details. Then use "add to home screen" in your browser menu (Android) or the share icon (iPhone) to make a shortcut on your mobile device screen. You can also create multiple dashboards. Simple ones for your phone and more complex ones for a tablet or computer. 

Voltaware_medium
Apr 1, 2015 8:42am
7 posts

Volta@ provide a mobile app, electricity can be saved and how quickly replacing the refrigerator could be a profitable decision.

Forums Getting Started Smart Phone Application

copyright © 2008 Smart Energy Groups pty ltd